Hosting MOM on gerrit.ovirt.org

Adam Litke agl at us.ibm.com
Mon Jun 4 16:19:15 UTC 2012

We are currently in the process of integrating MOM with vdsm.  Today the MOM
code is hosted on github and the mailing lists are on Google Groups.  Since the
bulk of MOM development activity surrounds oVirt I would like to ask if oVirt
would be willing to host it in gerrit and provide some mailing lists.  Doing
this will help interlock the development of these two projects.  If there is
affirmative agreement, I would request the following be created:

Gerrit project / repo: mom
- Please add aglitke <agl at us.ibm.com> as the project maintainer/admin

Mailing lists:
- mom-devel: Developement discussions for MOM
- mom-patches: To be used for gerrit status notifications (ala vdsm-patches)

Thanks for your consideration.

--
Adam Litke <agl at us.ibm.com>
IBM Linux Technology Center