oVirt on FLOSS Weekly

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Mar 8 01:14:45 UTC 2012

Today Itamar and I were on FLOSS Weekly to talk about oVirt:

http://twit.tv/show/floss-weekly/203

The show has a general-interest free/libre/open source software audience, so Itamar and I covered a bit of ground without digging to deep. Things went well, we can probably go back on the show in the future when we have something new to talk about :) ... and maybe next time it will be a few of you who do the interview instead.

- Karsten
team:   Red Hat Community Architecture & Leadership
uri:             http://communityleadershipteam.org
                        http://TheOpenSourceWay.org