Board Meetings at Workshops

Leslie Hawthorn lhawthor at redhat.com
Wed May 30 20:07:50 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

As mentioned on list previously, we are looking at having Board Meetings
at upcoming oVirt workshops. As part of these preparations, we need to
decide how many board members should be in attendance to make it
worthwhile to have a board meeting. I will leave it to the Board to
discuss amongst themselves, make the determination and advise me of the
results.

If you have not yet taken a moment to update your availability to attend
a Board Meeting at one of our upcoming workshops, please sign up now on
the wiki:

http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/Workshop_Board_Meetings

Cheers,
LH