oVirt Bangalore Workshop Pre-Event Survey Responses

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Tue Oct 2 16:23:30 UTC 2012

Thanks Jason!

My summary of this (especially the free-text answers at the end) is:

* 30% response rate is pretty good! Not sure how representative it is.
* Primarily people familiar with Red Hat's virtualization
* Attendees are interested in what's coming on the horizon, and when
certain features will be available in oVirt and RHEV
* Primarily users, half of respondents also indicated either integrator
or developer
* Many people mentioned wanting to learn more about specific features or
about the project - so hands-on or demo sessions will be important
* oVirt in the industry - the relationship & positioning relative to
openstack and competitors came up often

Thanks,
Dave.

--