oVirt Weekly Meeting Minutes -- 2012-10-17

Leslie Hawthorn lhawthor at redhat.com
Thu Oct 18 00:15:01 UTC 2012

On 10/17/2012 05:09 PM, Itamar Heim wrote:
> On 10/17/2012 04:45 PM, Mike Burns wrote:
>>    * attendee gift for workshop still being debated  (mburns, 14:37:19)
>
> if we are going with ovirt-on-a-stick, then these may need to be the
> gifts.
I'll be sending information shortly to Dave Neary on where he may be
able to procure USB sticks for the event.

> also, once schedule gets published, another push for
> marketing/visibility of the workshop should take place.
Jason Brooks is on deck to make this happen. I checked in with Chris
Wright today and he said the schedule should be published "real soon
now" by the Linux Foundation. If I don't see a schedule update by close
of business on Friday, I will begin gentle nudging.

Question for the Board Companies:

What would make you most successful in promoting KVM Forum + oVirt?
Would some sample copy be useful? All guidance appreciated.

Best,
LH