Call For Agenda Items -- oVirt Weekly Meeting 2012-09-05

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Tue Sep 4 20:58:33 UTC 2012

Hi all,

On 09/04/2012 10:03 PM, Mike Burns wrote:
<snip>

> This is the agenda for the 2012-09-05 meeting:
>
>        * Next Release (Release Criteria, Target GA date)
>        * Sub-project reports (engine, vdsm, node, infra)
>        * Workshops
>        * New web site design

Concerning the website, we're coming towards crunch time for a number of
decisions at this point, and I would appreciate a good showing to
discuss the major points of the design real-time - hopefully, we can
manage to reserve the last 2à mins or so of the weekly meeting for it,
or have it as the top agenda item of a separate meeting early next week?

Thanks!
Dave.

--
Dave Neary