oVirt Project Meeting Minutes -- 2012-09-05

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Wed Sep 5 16:01:17 UTC 2012

Hi,

The minutes don't show it, but we had a very active and wide-ranging
discussion about the website redesign - including:
* the tools to use (Garrett would like us to use just one tool, instead
of having a separate wiki, to avoid having to do the design & theming
work twice)
* The main objectives of the site
* How the design matches up to those objectives
* Specifically, what dyasny is looking for from the VDSM hooks download
site, and how we might integrate that

I encourage those of you who have time to read through the log, and
failing that, to read through Garrett's design document explaining the
redesign:
http://people.redhat.com/glesage/oVirt/background-info/design.html and
compare it to the current state of the mock-up he has been working on:
http://people.redhat.com/glesage/oVirt/website/mockup-1/ - and give
feedback on how well he is doing so far.

Thanks everyone!

Cheers,
Dave.