Call for Agenda Items -- oVirt Weekly Sync 2012-09-26

Mike Burns mburns at redhat.com
Tue Sep 25 10:17:47 UTC 2012

Meeting Time and Place
oVirt Weekly Sync
      * Wednesdays @ 15:00 UTC (may change during DST changes) - always
at 7:00am US Pacific, 10:00am US Eastern.
              * To see in your timezone date -d 'WEDNESDAY 1000 EDT'
              * On IRC: #ovirt on irc.oftc.net

This is the agenda for the 2012-09-26 meeting:

        * Status of Next Release (Release Criteria, Target GA date)
        * Sub-project reports (engine, vdsm, node, infra)
        * Workshops

If you have other topics, please reply to me and I will add them to the
agenda.  If you propose a topic, please be prepared to lead the
discussion during the meeting.

Please note that this week's meeting will be run by Karsten (quaid)
since I'm out of the office.

Thanks

Mike