Call for Agenda Items -- oVirt Weekly Sync 2012-09-26

Mike Burns mburns at redhat.com
Tue Sep 25 11:38:09 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
> On 09/25/2012 12:17 PM, Mike Burns wrote:
> > Meeting Time and Place
> > oVirt Weekly Sync
> >        * Wednesdays @ 15:00 UTC (may change during DST changes) -
> >        always
> > at 7:00am US Pacific, 10:00am US Eastern.
> >                * To see in your timezone date -d 'WEDNESDAY 1000
> >                EDT'
> >                * On IRC: #ovirt on irc.oftc.net
> >
> > This is the agenda for the 2012-09-26 meeting:
> >
> >          * Status of Next Release (Release Criteria, Target GA
> >          date)
> >          * Sub-project reports (engine, vdsm, node, infra)
> >          * Workshops
> >
> > If you have other topics, please reply to me and I will add them to
> > the
> > agenda.  If you propose a topic, please be prepared to lead the
> > discussion during the meeting.
> >
> > Please note that this week's meeting will be run by Karsten (quaid)
> > since I'm out of the office.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Mike

> this week the meeting falls on Yom Kipur, which is probably the only
> day
> even emails aren't read by many of my team.

Understood, but the discussions over the last couple weeks around various other topics that aren't release related lead me to thinking that the meeting can still be productive.  I propose that we drop and sub-project reports and release status sections.  The time can instead be spent on the upcoming workshops, the new site design and perhaps wiki gardening efforts.

Mike