Board meeting, Tuesday Dec 17, 16:00 UTC

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Mon Dec 2 15:47:03 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

We are long overdue an oVirt board meeting. I had hoped to have an
in-person meeting during an oVirt workshop, but for a variety of reasons
we do not currently have one planned.

I would thus like to have an oVirt board meeting remotely, on Google
Hangouts, on Tuesday Dec 17th, 16h UTC.

We will work on the agenda over the next couple of weeks.

Please confirm your presence, I would like to have a full attendance for
the board meeting.

Thank you,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13