Board meeting, Tuesday Dec 17, 16:00 UTC

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Tue Dec 3 16:52:49 UTC 2013

Hi,

To date I have had a limited response to the call - and one person
(Itamar) is not available for that week.

I do not see how we can run an effective oVirt board meeting without the
project leader - is there any opposition to deferring the meeting until
after the Christmas break and reconvening early in January?

Regards,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13