Invitation to Join the Mailing List

Leslie Hawthorn lhawthor at redhat.com
Tue Jun 25 12:38:29 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

I would like to invite Talia Reyes-Ortiz to join us on this list. She's a project manager at NetApp, was instrumental in making the oVirt workshop at their HQ happen back in January, and will be on deck to help with various tasks related to the promotion of oVirt. Subscribing to the board list will give her visibility into oVirt activities and give her the opportunity to jump in to provide assistance with our outreach efforts.

Provided this works well for the Board, I'll invite her to join the list and introduce herself. I'll assume we're good to go unless I hear any objections by close of business this Friday, June 28, 2013.

Cheers,
LH

--
Leslie Hawthorn