[Users] oVirt 3.2 -- Now Available

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Wed Mar 6 16:46:32 UTC 2013

Hi Carl,

There were some issues making the EL6 RPMs but there are a number of
patches now in Git to make that easier - in the team meeting today, we
discussed having a 3.2.1 release next week which would include both F18
and EL6 RPMs.

Thanks,
Dave.

On 02/28/2013 12:57 PM, Carl T. Miller wrote:
> On 02/14/2013 03:10 PM, Mike Burns wrote:
>> The oVirt Team is pleased to announce that oVirt 3.2 is now available.
>>
>> There are a number of exciting new features in 3.2 [1].
>> * * *
>> Packages are currently available for Fedora 18 [3], with EL6 packages
>> coming soon.
>
> Hi All,
>
> Where can I find out more info about the EL6 packages referenced in
> Mike's announcement?  Would it be possible to have a wiki page
> created specifically for EL6?
>
> Thanks!

Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13