Submitting Kimchi project as an oVirt incubator project (V2)

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Thu Sep 12 13:49:25 UTC 2013

Hi,

On 09/11/2013 08:23 PM, Ryan Harper wrote:
> In the past, we've held discussion open for a few weeks, and then we
> have a VOTE thread.  I think we've had enough time for review of
> comments for inclusion.
>
> I'd like to call for a VOTE thread for inclusion of Kimchi in oVirt.

For reminder, board members with a vote are (according to
http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_Board):

    Alexander Graf – SUSE, Strategic member
    Ayal Baron – Project, vdsm
    Carl Trieloff – Mentor
    Christopher Wright – Red Hat, Strategic member
    Itamar Heim – Project, engine-core
    Jun Nakajima – Intel, Strategic member
    Jon Benedict – NetApp, Strategic member
    Livnat Peer – Project, engine-core
    Michael Enescu – Cisco, Strategic member
    Perry Myers – Project, node
    Ryan Harper – IBM, Strategic member
    Scott Moser – Canonical, Strategic member

I seem to recall Ayal and Perry naming replacements for the project
manager seats, but it wasn't recorded in the wiki page.

Regards,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13