oVirt Presentation at Linux Collaboration Summit

Benedict, Jon Jon.Benedict at netapp.com
Fri Feb 21 17:35:45 UTC 2014

It likely needs to be technical. From the website:

--

About:

                 The Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit is an
exclusive, invitation-only summit gathering core kernel developers,
distribution maintainers, ISVs, end users, system vendors and other
community organizations for plenary sessions and workgroup meetings to
meet face-to-face to tackle and solve the most pressing issues facing
Linux today. If your company is not a member of The Linux Foundation and
 you are interested in joining please visit our website to learn more
about how you can become a Corporate Member.

Who Attends:
* OEMs, device manufacturers, integrators, custom builders, and developers
from the Android and Linux Kernel communities
* Core kernel developers, distribution maintainers, ISVs, end users,
system vendors and community organizations
* 457 Attendees in 2013 from 25 countries

--

jb

--
Jon Benedict