Information for tomorrow's oVirt Board Meeting

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Mon Jan 6 21:58:56 UTC 2014

On Mon, 6 Jan 2014, Brian Proffitt wrote:

> https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?sid=819&password=M.ACA60A5A64AB9378CD651B93881CB7

checking for any needed matter, I went to
	http://www.elluminate.com/Install_Java_Web_Start/?id=354
which asserts:
	• Linux
    Java Web Start is pre-installed on supported Linux
systems.
    Please proceed to step 2.

but in clicking the list of supported systems, an empty forum
page is returned

http://support.blackboardcollaborate.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=8336&task=knowledge&questionID=548

Is there a test 'pilot tone' feed I can connect to, to attempt
to resolve any potential connectivity issues in advance of the
meeting?

Alternatively if the slide deck is a PDF, simply sending a
link for that around at meeting time would suffice

Thanks

-- Russ herrold