3.5 Time-frame: pushing feature freeze

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Thu May 29 13:10:59 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

And I agreed we will not be flexible for next version, but currently
most teams are not ready yet. This is the feedback we got in the sync
meeting and it cannot be ignored.

> > As for your suggestion I'm all for a proper discussion as it seems that
> > the timeline wasn't kept so far and this is the last slip we can allow
> > without changing GA date.
> >

> I wonder how can we postpone FF by 6 weeks from the original date
> without any impact on the GA date.

The original planning assumed this may happen, so it had sufficient
slack. Once the release page is updated I'll send an update.