[Engine-devel] Stable PCI Addresses design wiki

Miki Kenneth mkenneth at redhat.com
Thu Dec 1 14:09:23 UTC 2011

I know that we are talking about only stable addresses, but I would like to broaden the scope a bit
(don't kick me guys)...
Shouldn't we keep a run-time configuration vs "saved/commit" configuration.
By run time I mean: the current memory/cpu/disks/address per VM and by "stable" I mean the "one in the DB".
That way, I'm going to be able to change properties in the stable config, which will not affect the running one
(and vice versa).

Maybe this is totally different feature - but I decide to throw it on the table.

Miki