[Engine-devel] API: exposing used/total for images and snapshots

Geert Jansen gjansen at redhat.com
Wed Dec 21 10:55:50 UTC 2011

Hi Michael,

i remember that previously we exposed both used and total size for VM
images. Right now it seems the API is only exposing total but not used.
The GUI is exposing used. Do i remember this correctly?

A second question on snapshots: here i think we never showed used/total,
and the GUI does not show this either. Do we track this data in the BE,
or would this also require backend changes?

Please let me know and i'll file the right BZs.

Thanks,
Geert