[Engine-devel] SPM Priority Design - Wiki Page

Miki Kenneth mkenneth at redhat.com
Tue Dec 27 15:22:24 UTC 2011

Few points:
- From requirement perspective - 0-10 scale is OK too.
- There is an RFE to allow manual SPM selection, let's make sure that we clarify how we do that in the scenarios.
- There is a case were all Hosts are set as "no SPM" (-1), user should be notify (on the last host?)
- Need to be able to view in the GUI:
  - the SPM priority for all Hosts, on the GRID?
  - would love to have the spm-priority avail in the search criteria, so I would serach for all hosts that spm-priority==0/-1

Miki