[Engine-devel] JBoss RPM vs JBoss zip file

Oved Ourfalli ovedo at redhat.com
Wed Dec 28 11:45:41 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----

I totally agree.
We can ease the process by maybe supplying a maven profile that downloads it for you automatically, and make all the proper configurations,
but I don't see a reason to use our jboss RPM in a development environment.

However, I expect developers to use the jboss offical RPM, when it will be available.