[Engine-devel] missing artifacts?

Duncan Mac-Vicar P. dmacvicar at suse.de
Thu Nov 10 13:37:36 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

At the workshop I remember lot of artifacts were missing in the maven
repos. I was told that the settings.xml had a bug and contained an
internal repository. I solved it by installing required artifacts by hand.

Now I am trying to build it in jenkins, and there are two artifacts
missing, any ideas what repos are missing in the settings.xml mentioned
in http://ovirt.org/wiki/Building_Ovirt_Engine ?

Missing:
----------
1) org.jboss.security:jbosssx-bare:jar:2.0.4

   Then, install it using the command:
       mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.jboss.security
-DartifactId=jbosssx-bare -Dversion=2.0.4 -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file

   Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the
file there:
       mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.jboss.security
-DartifactId=jbosssx-bare -Dversion=2.0.4 -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

   Path to dependency:
   	1) org.ovirt.engine.core:engineencryptutils:jar:3.0.0-0001
   	2) org.jboss.security:jbosssx-bare:jar:2.0.4

2) sun-jaxb:jaxb-impl:jar:2.2

   Then, install it using the command:
       mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=sun-jaxb
-DartifactId=jaxb-impl -Dversion=2.2 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

   Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the
file there:
       mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=sun-jaxb -DartifactId=jaxb-impl
-Dversion=2.2 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url]

--
Duncan Mac-Vicar P. - http://www.suse.com/

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix
Imendörffer, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany