[Engine-devel] problem trying to add a host

Duncan Mac-Vicar P. dmacvicar at suse.de
Tue Nov 15 11:37:15 UTC 2011

On 11/15/2011 11:37 AM, Doron Fediuck wrote:
> and password types (defined in sshd_config file). Please ensure you have (PasswordAuthentication yes)
> as well as (UsePAM yes). Keyboard-interactive type is unsupported currently.

Thanks Doron. This fixed the issue and the host is now added!.

Now I have two AIs

(!) Power Management is not configured for this Host.
Enable Power Management

(not a problem after I figure out all the options of that page)

(!) NETWORK_UNREACHABLE

Is this the connection from vdsm to the engine? Does it need a port open
in the opposite direction?

--
Duncan Mac-Vicar P. - http://www.suse.com/

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix
Imendörffer, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany