[Engine-devel] Quota feature description

Maor mlipchuk at redhat.com
Thu Nov 17 18:16:22 UTC 2011

I updated the detailedQuota wiki, to sharpen that the Quota is managed
from the engine-core perspective.

Your suggestion about the number of snapshots per image is quite
interesting, I think a PM should give an opinion about it.
Although I'm not sure the limitation, should be in the Quota scope,
maybe it is more accurate to set it as a limit in the VM scope. or the
image scope instead.