[Engine-devel] Please run the upgrade script

Maor mlipchuk at redhat.com
Sun Nov 20 12:46:48 UTC 2011

On 11/20/2011 01:35 PM, Eli Mesika wrote:

> [...]
+1 For upgrading DB automatically.

I think, that if we plan to update the DB from the maven build command,
we should also take in consider adding a parameter indicating when we
prefer not to run the upgrade script at each build (same as skipTests).
Since after first git fetch, DB should not be changed.