[Engine-devel] Purpose of Attached Inactive/Maintenance state of export domain?

David Jaša djasa at redhat.com
Fri Apr 6 14:28:02 UTC 2012

Hi,

As I'm using export domain to shove VMs and templates betweend RHEV
setups pretty often lately, I'm wondering about $SUBJ. What is it good
for? Is it just for situation when main Data storage domain goes down?

If so, I'll probably file a RFE to be able to get the domain from
Unattached to Active state and vice versa via single click as having to
wait half minute before I can do a successive click is quite a big
annoyance.

David

--

David Jaša, RHCE

SPICE QE based in Brno
GPG Key:     22C33E24
Fingerprint: 513A 060B D1B4 2A72 7F0D 0278 B125 CD00 22C3 3E24