[Engine-devel] Query regarding ValidationUtils#validateInputs

Shireesh Anjal sanjal at redhat.com
Tue Apr 17 08:59:06 UTC 2012

On Sunday 15 April 2012 11:31 AM, Roy Golan wrote:
> On 04/12/2012 10:50 AM, Omer Frenkel wrote:

Thanks! I had tried adding @Valid annotation as suggested above, which
had resulted in an exception from the validation engine, without any
specific information about the problem, and I assumed that @Valid may
not work on Lists. Digged deeper after reading your response, and found
that the @Valid annotation resulted in a call to equals method on the
entity, which had a bug, resulting in the exception. It all works well
after fixing the bug.