[Engine-devel] oVirt engine core

Livnat Peer lpeer at redhat.com
Mon Aug 6 07:27:51 UTC 2012

The following meeting has been modified:

Subject: oVirt engine core
Organiser: "Livnat Peer" <lpeer at redhat.com>

Time: 4:00:00 PM - 5:00:00 PM GMT +02:00 Jerusalem [MODIFIED]
 Recurrence : Every 2 weeks on Wednesday End by 14 Aug, 2012 Effective 23 Nov, 2011

Invitees: engine-devel at ovirt.org; wangbo_bupt at hotmail.com; mkolesni at redhat.com; ykaul at redhat.com; ofrenkel at redhat.com; lhornyak at redhat.com; smizrahi at redhat.com; oschreib at redhat.com; sgordon at redhat.com; dedutta at cisco.com; emesika at redhat.com ...

Hi All,

I am cancelling this series as we set a specific meeting for any subject that needs to be discussed.
Some of the discussions are taking place on the ovirt general sync meetings.

Thanks, Livnat