[Engine-devel] network subnet

Livnat Peer lpeer at redhat.com
Thu Aug 30 19:16:05 UTC 2012

On 30/08/12 21:39, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:

> [...]

of course. My proposal is related to our user usage of the system. Today
ovirt user, who wants to define a network subnet, has to type the subnet
per host (per network), I think the user should only define it once on
the logical network entity in the Data Center.
Propagating the value to all hosts is needed but it should be our
internal implementation detail.

> Network mask is used in any case, I guess it can be dropped from configuration in favour of using the address class as mask, is that what you suggest?

No, hope the above paragraph made it more clear.