[Engine-devel] LOCALFS path validation

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Fri Jun 1 15:39:40 UTC 2012

On 05/21/2012 09:37 PM, Gilad Chaplik wrote:
> Hi Pahim,
>
> Thanks for the input!
> Comments inline.
>
> Thanks,
> Gilad.

the client side can validate the format of the path, not if it really
exists.
do you mean local storage via the wizard, or just adding another storage
domain?
the 'configure local storage' wizard requires the host to be in
maintenance, which may or may not be a problem to implement this type of
validation.