[Engine-devel] Improve classpath building

Oved Ourfalli ovedo at redhat.com
Tue Jun 5 13:03:08 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

In general it looks like a very good idea.
Running the utilities in a development environment today is a real pain, so such a change will save a lot of time both when setting the development environment, and when testing changes.

Didn't review all the whole source code, but from a quick glance I saw the preferredJars dictionary.
IMO it is better to put this configuration in a configuration file, instead of a dictionary.
Also, I would allow to change the path to this file, to allow developers to create a custom file (if they need one).