[Engine-devel] Ovirt on Fedora17

Gianluca Cecchi tekka at normantec.it
Thu Jun 7 22:23:51 UTC 2012

On Wed Jun 6 12:07:55 EDT 2012 Oved Ourfalli wrote:
> Hey,
>
> You should really send such question to engine-devel, as someone might have encountered such an issue, so there might be a solution for that.
> Can you also attach the vdsm.log file (in the host, under the directory /var/log/vdsm/vdsm.log).
>
> Thank you,
> Oved

Hello,
I'm going to test ovrit on F17 too (both as  oVirt-engine server and
oVirt node).
Based on
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/oVirt
I supposed we don't need special repo any more and we can install
ovirt-engine and dependencies form default F17 repos...
Is it so?
Or should I enable any particular repo as in F16?
Thanks in advance

Gianluca