[Engine-devel] Advanced Nfs Options + NFSv4 GUI mockup

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Tue Jun 12 05:09:07 UTC 2012

Mock-ups updated - you can review them at:
http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/Features/AdvancedNfsOptions#User_Experience

[You are welcome to suggest a better phrasing for the default-advanced-nfs-options-values-change warning.
Current one is: "It is recommended to keep the default values in the fields below unchanged"]