[Engine-devel] 3.1 Release Notes

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Mon Jun 25 20:05:11 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

As you all know we have a new release coming up shortly, and as
discussed in the sync meeting last week I'm getting ready to prepare
the release notes for it. To do that I need some help though, as it
currently stands there are no bugs against the oVirt project with a
target release of 3.1 and the ovirt_requires_release_note? flag set.

If you are the maintainer of one of the sub-projects please ensure
that you flag all notable features/fixes included in the 3.1*
release with ovirt_requires_release_notes? and, ideally, add a brief
description in the technical notes field. If you don't have access
to set the flag for some reason then please reply to this email with
a list of bugs instead.

I know you've all been working very hard on this release, but without
your input into this process I can not hope to accurately capture
and highlight your efforts in the release notes.

Thanks,

Steve

* I have assumed target release = 3.1 is the best flag to use in
Bugzilla to determine which bugs are likely to be included in the
release - if there is a better value to filter on please let me
know.