[Engine-devel] New Fedora VDSM Build?

Federico Simoncelli fsimonce at redhat.com
Tue Jun 26 19:29:31 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

FYI, for other reasons (related to koji) I had to make another build and
since I was at it I added BZ#832577 and BZ#824298:

* Tue Jun 26 2012 Federico Simoncelli <fsimonce at redhat.com> 4.10.0-3.fc17
- BZ#832577: node can't be approved
- BZ#824298 fix typo in keyword argument exc_info

You can ignore it if it's not fixing anything that you care about.
--
Federico