[Engine-devel] Introducing virt / gluster flags at cluster level

Roy Golan rgolan at redhat.com
Sun Mar 4 12:25:14 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

+1 for an Enum insteand of boolean columns. we have too much of that already and eventually we see long records and
 routine refactoring to our DAL.
Also to make mixed configuration we can embrace bit fields which interacts very nice with Enums e.g a 5 value of  is a cluster with
VIRT(1) and FUTURE(4) capabilities