[Engine-devel] Use java.util.Collection where possible?

Asaf Shakarchi ashakarc at redhat.com
Sun Mar 18 12:11:33 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Yes it works, but again, IIRC gwt compiler, while generating js has to take into account all possible variants of the Collection in the compilation unit, including all the classes impl Collection and Serializable interface in the class path.
So that will cause the permutations to be much larger, it also affects compile time and the app size.