[Engine-devel] planned changes for api capabilities resource

Geert Jansen gjansen at redhat.com
Tue May 29 07:56:21 UTC 2012

Hi Michael,

two questions:

Can you elaborate on why you think there's no backwards compatibility
issues?

In your proposal, are you leaving /api/capabilites in place as it is
now? If not how to you enumerate the different versions?

Regards,
Geert

--
Geert Jansen
Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization

Red Hat S.r.L.           O: +39 095 916287
Via G. Fara 26           C: +39 348 1980079 (when in US: 415-623-0542)
Milan 20124, Italy       E: gjansen at redhat.com