[Engine-devel] ovirt on wikipedia

Laszlo Hornyak lhornyak at redhat.com
Thu Nov 1 21:33:30 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

For the hungarian page I broke it down to
- history
- components
 - storage
 - console protocols
- references (release notes, blog, wiki)

and indeed some content is missing there :)

Btw, is there a logo that could be uploaded? I guess the ASL license is good enough for wikipedia, but it would need some editing. The one on the stickers would be probably better.