[Engine-devel] Time to bump version to 3.2.0?

Laszlo Hornyak lhornyak at redhat.com
Fri Nov 2 13:54:53 UTC 2012

Hi Juan,

I think it is time to correct the version, but I was always wondering why we do not use the -SNAPSHOT versioning the maven developers designed? I think once we start pushing artifacts to public repositories, it will be a pain to have released version in our pom files. I think frontend and backend plugin developers will need this.

http://www.sonatype.com/books/mvnref-book/reference/pom-relationships-sect-pom-syntax.html

Laszlo