[Engine-devel] [Design for 3.2 RFE] Improving proxy selection algorithm for Power Management operations

Dan Kenigsberg danken at redhat.com
Sun Nov 11 12:47:25 UTC 2012

On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 01:44:50PM +0200, Itamar Heim wrote:
> On 11/11/2012 01:27 PM, Dan Kenigsberg wrote:
> >On Fri, Nov 09, 2012 at 05:06:05AM -0500, Eli Mesika wrote:

I believe there's no issue. The only so-called-reason for this verb
existing in Vdsm is the pre-historical platform of oVirt-Engine's
predecessor, which did not support[*] running the fence-agent scripts.
That's why I'm advocating to cut the middle man (even though he is I).

[*] "no support" meaning: "possible, but no one's gonna help you if
there's trouble."