[Engine-devel] Managing permissions on network

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Wed Nov 14 09:18:41 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Gilad Chaplik" <gchaplik at redhat.com>

As the quota is a logical limitation for a resource, the user should first have relevant permissions
for the relevant entity, and if needed, he should have consumption right (ActionGroup.CONSUME_QUOTA)
to use the resource. So going forward I expect network quota to behave the same; ie- a user should have
consumption rights for the relevant network resource on top of security permissions.