[Engine-devel] Testing failed

Juan Hernandez jhernand at redhat.com
Wed Nov 21 22:01:02 UTC 2012

On 11/21/2012 10:55 PM, Juan Hernandez wrote:
> On 11/21/2012 03:20 PM, Stephen Liu wrote:
>> Hi all
>>
>> Fedora 17 64bit
>>
>> # cd /home/satimis/jboss-as/bin
>> # ./standalone.sh -b 0.0.0.0

By the way, I see here the # prompt. Does that mean that you are running
the application server with the root user? That is very bad idea.
Shouldn't make your JVM crash, but better avoid it, use your satimis
user instead.

If you already ran with root some of the files will probably have been
created with root as owner, so you will probably need to fix them:

sudo chown --recursive satimis:satimis /home/satimis/jboss-as

3ºD, 28016 Madrid, Spain