[Engine-devel] Report vNic Implementation Details

Livnat Peer lpeer at redhat.com
Sun Nov 25 07:10:18 UTC 2012

On 25/11/12 08:11, Dan Kenigsberg wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 09:02:09AM +0200, Livnat Peer wrote:

Currently the engine do not expose guest-network-devices other than
vNICs which were defined in the engine from the first place.

I suggested adding a blob (at VM level) to present the
network-devices-data reported by the guest agent.
So far I did not see on the users list any request for such info, so
maybe we can hold this addition back a little to see what requests our
users have for this.