[Engine-devel] maven settings.xml in building ovirt engine wiki

Noam Slomianko nslomian at redhat.com
Tue Nov 27 07:27:54 UTC 2012

The Intranet is a black hole... documents can only go in never to be found again.
I needed to go back 3 months in my browsing history to find this, because why should it be found with keywords like upstream or downstream :P

https://home.corp.redhat.com/wiki/working-downstream-and-upstream-parallel

Have fun,
Noam.