[Engine-devel] Shipping settings.xml in oVirt engine's git repo (was RE: maven settings.xml in building ovirt engine wiki)

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Wed Nov 28 08:55:47 UTC 2012

On 11/28/2012 03:50 AM, Allon Mureinik wrote:

> [...]

i agree having the sample in the git will make it simpler, and we must
make it simpler (juan is working on cleaning up the 'setup devel' flow).

for simplicity, please lets also assume the would be developer also
isn't intimate with eclipse/jboss, so default in the file should work
with someone doing:
yum install eclipse jbossas

Thanks,
    Itamar