[Engine-devel] build stuck on RunVmCommandTest

Shireesh Anjal sanjal at redhat.com
Wed Apr 10 06:40:19 UTC 2013

Hi,

 From last night onwards, my mvn build is getting stuck for a long time
( > 30 minutes) on RunVmCommandTest

Running org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.MoveDisksCommandTest
Tests run: 9, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.04 sec
*Running org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.RunVmCommandTest**
**Tests run: 25, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
1,983.033 sec**
*Running org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.lock.InMemoryLockManagerTest
Tests run: 4, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.007 sec
Running org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.RemoveImageCommandTest

The same issue is happening on one of my colleague's system as well. Any
help in fixing this will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Shireesh