[Engine-devel] build stuck on RunVmCommandTest

Allon Mureinik amureini at redhat.com
Wed Apr 10 08:31:00 UTC 2013

Einav had a similar issue yesterday with RemoveDiskTest (IIRC), which at first pointed me to the direction of Java 7, but this is unrelated.

The root of all these problems is commit fd6835059f110f4e14d67c9d2d31aa786a822f4b (core: Locate data source in a loop) - now, whenever we have unmocked DAO calls (like in RunVmCommand), instead of failing them fast and silently, we'll get stuck in a loop.

We need to see if we can offer a quick workaround, or perhaps revert this patch until we can offer such a solution.
Juan, your input would be appreciates here.

Thanks,
Allon