[Engine-devel] Design wiki page for trusted compute pools integration with oVirt has been updated

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Sat Apr 20 14:49:47 UTC 2013

On 04/19/2013 12:21 PM, Chen, Wei D wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Our second approach for trusted compute pools integration with oVirt seems more simple and sensible than previous VM level approach. Welcome any comments on our latest design. Thanks in advance.
>
> Link is here, http://www.ovirt.org/Trusted_compute_pools

a few nits:
1. last updated date isn't updated...
2. from reading it top to bottom, hard to understand the 2nd approach is
the one to be used and not the first (vm level).
3. cluster dialog - the 'trusted' should be a checkbox, not radio
button, and should only be enabled if virt service was chosen.

thanks,
    Itamar