[Engine-devel] Design wiki page for trusted compute pools integration with oVirt has been updated

Ofri Masad omasad at redhat.com
Sun Apr 21 07:13:30 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Hi,
One more thing we need to think about for the second approach - aggregated query. On engine start we need to determine the trust state of all the hosts. sending a separate query for each host will overload the attestation host and the network. an initial aggregated query needs to be send when the engine starts.
Same thing can happen after management network fail and so on.
Maybe we can run a quartz job every x minutes, checking if a large part of the hosts in the cluster (like 30%) are untrusted - in that case run the aggregated query.

Ofri